We provide brake repair services in the Mooresville, NC area and are known for our efficient, friendly service.
When you bring your vehicle to a stop, you need your brakes to work like they’re supposed to. Otherwise, your safety and the safety of any passengers in your vehicle is compromised. If you think that your car’s brakes could use some work, let us at Highway Tire Auto & Lube take a look at them.
We provide brake repair services in the Mooresville, North Carolina area and are known for our efficient, friendly service. We strongly recommend bringing your car into our shop for brake repair if:
- Your vehicle pulls to one side whenever you try to stop
- Your brakes make a grinding or a screeching noise
- Your brake pedal vibrates or pulsates when you put your foot on it
- Your brakes do not respond appropriately when you come to a stop
- Your brake pads have worn down to the point where they need to be replaced
When you arrive at our shop, we’ll thoroughly inspect your brakes and determine what needs to be done to fix them. We’ll then get right to work repairing your brakes, so they work like they should. As a family owned and operated business, providing you with reliable, affordable brake repair services is one of our main goals.
If you still aren’t sure whether your car needs brake repair, please don’t hesitate to contact us at Highway Tire Auto & Lube. As your vehicle repair shop, we are committed to ensuring that your car is safe and reliable at all times.