We are dedicated to providing fast and high-quality transmission service that gets you back out on the road in Sherrills Ford.
When it comes to the transmission in your car, you may not give it a second thought until something goes wrong. Unfortunately, transmission problems can bring you and your car to a complete stop. How can you recognize the warning signs before a major problem occurs? At Highway Tire Auto & Lube, our experienced technicians can assist you with transmission service and give you tips to keep your transmission running well for the life of your vehicle.
There are a few things you can listen for that will indicate you may need to come in for transmission service, such as:
- Slow to Shift – Does your car have trouble shifting gears up or down when you try to go up a hill or come to a stop?
- Changes Gears Suddenly – Are you going down the road, and your vehicle suddenly changes gears without warning?
- Leaking Red Fluid – Have you gotten out of your car at your destination, only to notice red fluid leaking underneath your vehicle?
- Whining Sounds Under the Hood – Does your vehicle whine when you crank it up, and it continues as you are riding down the road?
- Struggles to Change Gears – Does your car have trouble switching to a lower gear when you need to climb uphill?
At Highway Tire Auto & Lube, we can assist you with troubleshooting and providing solutions with our transmission service. We are dedicated to providing fast and high-quality service that gets you back out on the road in Sherrills Ford, North Carolina. If you have questions about our transmission service or one of our other vehicle servicing options, just give us a call or stop by at Highway Tire Auto & Lube today.