You probably already know that you need to get your oil changed every few months and keep enough air in your tires. However, one critical vehicle maintenance task that you may not think as much about is getting your tires aligned.
What Causes the Need for a Wheel Alignment?
It doesn’t take much for your tires to lose their alignment. For example, you may need to have a wheel alignment done if you run over a pothole, you hit a curb, or if the front end of your car runs into a concrete parking stall. Additionally, as your tires wear out after continual use, they will start to lose their alignment.
What Happens if You Don’t Get Your Wheels Aligned?
The main reason why you need to get your tires aligned is because if they aren’t in proper alignment, they will wear out quickly. For this reason, we recommend coming in to see us at Highway Tire Auto & Lube for a wheel alignment if:
- Your vehicle pulls to the left or the right as you drive
- You notice that your tires have started to wear unevenly
- Your steering wheel is always crooked, even when your car is going in a straight line
- Your tires squeal as you drive
- Your steering wheel vibrates when your car is in motion
Give us a call today to schedule an appointment for a wheel alignment. At Highway Tire Auto & Lube, we look forward to meeting all of your vehicle’s maintenance needs in a professional, affordable manner.