There are a lot of things you can do yourself, but sometimes there are procedures that are very difficult. The air conditioning system in your car is definitely something you will want to leave to the professionals. If you have an older A/C that uses R12 refrigerant, then you will need to have a conversion completed to the newer R134a refrigerant.

In this video, you can learn the difference between R12 and R134a and what happens if you remove old refrigerant from your system.

If you want professional air conditioner service, then head over to Highway Tire in Mooresville NC. Our experienced technicians can convert or recharge your A/C while you relax. Schedule a service appointment today to enjoy cool air in your car again!