Highway Tire Service & Collision, a family owned automotive service center in Terrell, NC, uses the latest in automotive technology in order to provide our customers with the highest quality service.
One essential piece of equipment in our body shop is the Hunter TCX575 leverless conventional tire changer. It is equipped with advanced capabilities to allow our team to service everything from simple steel wheels to challenging low-profile tires on large-diameter rims. Here’s why Highway Tire Service & Collision is proud to have this equipment in our shop:
- automatic swing arm locks to preset wheel diameter and width positions for faster service of the same-size wheels
- twin-cylinder tabletop clamping system handles 12- to 30-inch wheels and allows easy access to the bottom bead while ensuring rigidity for large diameter wheels
- powerful 110V/220V motor and unique two-speed drive system operates at a low speed with increased torque to prevent damage to wheels and tire beads when servicing tough combinations (technicians can apply the faster speed when servicing less difficult assemblies)
- leverless tool head easily lifts the bead over the rim edge and prevents potential damage to beads and rims
- patented Bead Press System includes multiple pressing arms and a locking lower roller disc arm to aid in clamping, lubricating, demounting, and mounting difficult wheels